Fat burning exercises at home
Current statistics are disappointing – more than half of the world’s population is obese. Moreover, this indicator is constantly increasing, which makes people look for different ways to deal with this serious problem. But, as practice has shown, it is not always possible to remove fat from the abdomen and sides with the help of diets, fasting days and various medications.
You can’t do without physical exertion. Fat burning exercises at home are a great way to lose a few extra pounds. In this case, you do not need to spend a lot of money on the purchase of a subscription to the gym and the services of trainers. Simple, but effective elements will help to cope with overweight.
Rules for successful fat burning
Before you start the training process, you need to familiarize yourself and follow some rules and features:
- The fat burning process does not start immediately, but after a while. For this reason, classes should be held for at least half an hour. For beginners, the minimum time is enough, which gradually needs to be increased.
- Of particular importance is the heart rhythm. Successful fat burning for beginners occurs at 100-110 strokes, for experienced athletes – at 125-130 strokes.
- The best time to exercise is 20 minutes after waking up. We will have breakfast only after class, about an hour later. It is in the morning that all glycogen stores are consumed, and adipose tissue is “burned” much faster and more efficiently.
- If you want to lose enough pounds, be sure to review and adjust your diet. The menu should not have any fast food, salty, fatty, flour, products with a harmful, “chemical” composition.
Useful advice. Cooking can be done exclusively using the following heat treatments: cooking, steaming, stewing, baking.
- The good news for the sweet tooth is that you don’t need to completely give up sweets. Twice a week you can eat some natural dark chocolate. We eat exclusively in the morning.
Types of Training
To achieve excellent results in the process of fat burning, training should be as intense as possible. For this reason, classes should include both aerobic and anaerobic classes. We bring to your attention the most popular options that will help you in creating a beautiful, slender and fit figure.
Fat Burning Cardio Workouts
Aerobic exercise is a great way to get rid of extra pounds. During them, all glycogen contained in the body is consumed. After all reserves are depleted, fat deposits are activated. Among the most effective aerobic exercises at home are:
- Aerobics is an intensive dance program performed to rhythmic, fiery music.
- Jumping rope – the exercise works great on the legs, back and buttocks. Performing in intensive mode provides a great effect.
- Jogging is a great option for beginner athletes. Such cardio training includes: 5 minutes of calm walking, 3 minutes of sports walking and 2 minutes of calm running. Further cycles are repeated.
If there are problems with the joints, spine, then it is advisable to perform exercises in the pool for weight loss .
Useful advice. 2-3 workouts per week are enough to speed up the metabolism and speed up the fat burning process.
Strength training is the basis of successful disposal of unnecessary kilograms. At home, you can perform such exercises, successfully working out all the major muscle groups. Experienced trainers recommend paying special attention to the following elements:
- Squats They create an excellent load on the back and legs, stimulate the consumption of glycogen, which provides a high speed of fat burning.
- Jumping is one of the most effective exercises for working out the hips. During execution, a powerful contraction of muscle tissue occurs.
- Push-ups – effective when pumping shoulders and arms.
- Pull-ups on the horizontal bar – this exercise helps in working out the latissimus dorsi. The process of fat burning increases, the effect spreads throughout the body.
When cardinal load and strength training are mastered separately, you can consider yourself an experienced athlete and go to circular training. What it is? They suggest performing in one approach a set of exercises for different muscle groups at home. For example, one cycle may contain:
- Push ups.
- Jumping rope.
- Jumping out.
The complex is carried out in a clear sequence. This is an important condition for obtaining the desired result.
The Tabata Complex
This is a modern kind of circular training, including:
- 20 seconds of intense workload.
- 10 seconds of rest.
This cycle is repeated 8 times. The duration of each series is 4 minutes. Training on the tabata system at home is very effective, but requires good physical preparation. Before moving on to them, it is necessary to master the above-mentioned training formats.
How to increase the effect
To fight the extra pounds ended in success, it is enough to follow the principles of proper nutrition. In combination with fat burning exercises, this will provide an incredible result in the shortest possible time. To maintain body elasticity, you can additionally:
- Use various cosmetics like scrubs.
- Visit the spa, bath or sauna.
In the process of losing weight there is nothing complicated. The main thing is to correctly draw up a program, choose the exercises that you can perform at home, and review your daily diet. We guarantee that extra centimeters will literally melt before our eyes.